Форум Города N

Объявление

Внимание! Новый адрес форума: Forum-N.ru
В переходный период (до 19 мая 2024 года) будут работать оба адреса, старый и новый.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Города N » Core » Drop Dead, Gorgeous [Chaotic Hardcore, Screamo, usa]

Drop Dead, Gorgeous [Chaotic Hardcore, Screamo, usa]

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 27

http://i27.fastpic.ru/thumb/2012/0331/7f/e3f4ae4794594cc69186b4993aa3b87f.jpeg

Drop Dead Gorgeous - Worse Than A Fairy Tale (2007)

https://i.scdn.co/image/a5091c6efc093138b83b2ca43f825a041abfda15

Genre: Chaotic Hardcore / Screamo

Tracklist:
01. Red or White Wine? 3:26
02. Drawing the Devil 4:28
03. The Pleasure to End All Pleasures 3:27
04. Worse Than A Fairy Tale 3:39
05. They'll Never Get Me (Word With You) 3:32
06. It Sounded Like an Accident 3:45
07. 45223 4:20
08. Its Pretty Hard to Beat the King 3:23
09. Donner Party of Five 4:32
10. Saylor Lake 4:26
11. Bye Bye Blues (The Whole West Coast is Ruined) 3:18
12. I Want to Master Life and Death 6:36

http://www.mediafire.com/?snc4bb31rrr4d8b

Drop Dead Gorgeous - In Vogue (2006)

https://i.discogs.com/sEC4pjhPM4ZTTupUT5MRbHSV7Zyix0WrF_QJFQ7LsXI/rs:fit/g:sm/q:40/h:300/w:300/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTI5NDUz/MzMtMTMwODUxMDEz/Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

Genre: Chaotic Hardcore / Screamo

01. Dressed For Friend Requests
02. Girl, Are You On Your...
03. E.R.
04. Well, I Never...
05. Knife vs. Face Round 1
06. Marietta
07. Are You Happy
08. Fashion Your Seatbelts
09. In Vogue
10. Daniel, Where's The Boat?
11. The Show Must Go On

http://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_RSZeX_ … 9LWXFsSXM/

Пасиба! Обажаю песню Dressed For Friend Requests. Хорошая банда.

Drop Dead, Gorgeous - Be Mine, Valentine [EP] (2006)

https://i.scdn.co/image/ab67616d00001e02f913ae779028cc713de2c4b4

Tracklist:
01 - Forever Scarlet (1:26)
02 - Bullets Are Scene (3:25)
03 - Knife Vs. Face Round 1 (2:30)
04 - Love Is Murder (1:23)
05 - Well, I Never Knew You Were So Much Fun (1:36)
06 - Knife Vs. Face Round 2 (1:38)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bbbqj08vb2hxa54

Стиль: Chaotic Hardcore/Screamo
Страна: USA

Members:
Danny Stills - Vocals
Kyle Browning - Lead Guitar/Throat
Jake Hansen - Bass
Danny Cooper - Drums (Left September 2006 to finish high school, returned December 2006.)
Dan Gustavson - Rhythm Guitar (Left August 2006 to attend college, has returned to the band as of June 2007.)
Aaron Rothe is no longer a member of Drop Dead,Gorgeous as of December 20,2007

Информация о группе (English):
Drop Dead Gorgeous is a south-African garage rock band.
Started in August 2002 by Michele Steynberg lead vocalist, writer, arranger and composer of most of the bands’ original songs. Michele was lead vocalist of an All-girl, rock-cover-band “Twist of Fate” in 1994 – 1997. During 1998 – 2001 she mainly did covers within a 2-man-band set-up with various guitarists.
Towards the middle of September 2002, Craig Nielson joined on drums. He played for Original Evergreen and Acoustic Kitchen.
Chris Baumann is on Rhythm Guitar and backing vocals. He finished a music diploma at The National School of Arts and has subsequently become very involved in the composing and arranging of the band’s music. He has played with Saron Gas, Sugardrive, Wonderboom, Jo Day to mention but a few.
Serge (Sash) Vercammen is the lead Guitarist on the album and has been actively involved or doing session work with Kay Vee, Sugardrive, Siamese, Jaded Jane, Just Jinger, Springbok Nude Girls, Jo Day etc. He has done sound engineering for more than 150 S.A. bands. He is contracted to Musica as their permanent sound engineer.
Louis (Moose) Forer is the Bass guitarist on the album. He has played with many, many overseas artists such as Johnny Mathis, The Supremes, Dobey Grey, Rufus Thomas and has done several musicals including Joseph and his amazing Technicolor dreamcoat, Chigago, Pippin etc. He played for Rabbit, Sounds like Thunder, S.U.C.K. and has worked with Mutt Lange. To mention also just a few of his vast experiences.

Хы ) чуваки прикольные! У среднего майка просто шИк!!! Пасиб за 2006 Ep`ишник! Никогда не слышал, качаю )

;) Группа отличная. Мне тоже нравится.

Ну это...Кумиры)

почему-то все забывают про запятую в название)

Стиль: Chaotic Hardcore

мдааам, прямо Converge. И кто только жанры пишет?

O.D.I написал(а):

Стиль: Chaotic Hardcore/Screamo
Страна:

South Africa

лол))) В южной африке живут голодающие негры у которых даже нет компакт дисков)))
они из
Denver, Colorado

DMassive написал(а):

лол))) В южной африке живут голодающие негры у которых даже нет компакт дисков)))

наивный парень..

DMassive, спасибо. Исправил.

P.S.

DMassive написал(а):

Даа..., и точно наивный.  :)

WTF?!  :O
Чё это за инфа про DD,G???
Уберите...это совсем не про них...
---
Drop Dead, Gorgeous is a five-member post hardcore band from Denver, Colorado. Their name is a play on the phrase "drop-dead gorgeous", and was not taken from the movie of the same name. They released their first EP entitled Be Mine, Valentine in January 2006, followed by their first full length album in May 2006, In Vogue. They originally could only tour for 3 months across the U.S. and through Canada due to the fact that both guitarists and their drummer (Kyle Browning, Dan Gustavson and Danny Cooper respectively) hadn't graduated high school (Mountain Vista) yet. News also broke out on October 20th, 2006, on Rise Records' website, that they recently signed to Geffen/Suretone Records, and their new record would be produced by Ross Robinson. They filmed a music video for "Dressed for Friend Requests" when they played their homecoming show in Denver over their last 2006 tour before heading into the studio to record the follow up to In Vogue. The new record entitled "Worse Than A Fairy Tale" was released on August 14th 2007, and was leaked on the internet on July 31th. The band has seen some lineup shifts since August 2006 after 2 years of having the same six members, however as of June 2007 the original lineup was intact again...until December 20th, 2007 when Aaron Rothe Announced he was leaving.

Line-up
Danny Stills - Vocals
Kyle Browning - Lead Guitar/Throat
Jake Hansen - Bass
Danny Cooper - Drums (Left September 2006 to finish high school, returned December 2006.)
Dan Gustavson - Rhythm Guitar (Left August 2006 to attend college, has returned to the band as of June 2007.)
Aaron Rothe is no longer a member of Drop Dead,Gorgeous as of December 20,2007
--
да-да, клавишник ушёл((((  :(

DDG написал(а):

Drop Dead, Gorgeous is a five-member post hardcore band

DDG это не пост-хардкор

Очень рад, что кто то инфу про группы читает.  :)

O.D.I
Ну так редакт, товарищ, редакт :)

очень крутая группа!!! е-е-е-е-е!!!!

DDG это не пост-хардкор

мдам... а что ж тогда?(
не знаю, скримо - я бы не отнес, к просто эмо и подавно, эмокор - не знаю, по-моему как раз пост-хардкор. Ну да ладно, а то сейчас закидают помидорами))

Отредактировано Refuse\Resist (2007-12-27 02:41:42)

Со стилем все верное определено. В Drop Dead, Gorgeous - Be Mine, Valentine [EP] (2006) он хорошо прослеживается.

Indiependent написал(а):

DDG это не пост-хардкор

да-да, конечно, скримо скажи

synthetic_sakura я стиль не от балды пишу! Тебе конечно такое определение их стиля мешает качать!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум Города N » Core » Drop Dead, Gorgeous [Chaotic Hardcore, Screamo, usa]

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно